Rachel Maddow Sucks

Not that its a newsflash to any of you but MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow really sucks.  Last night on her little Lefty program she had a feature story on the “Silent Majority” – Democrats in Congress for those of you who aren’t quite that sharp – and how they’re missing an opportunity for a “political freeplay” / a “fish in a barrel opportunity” to “fight fire with fire” and attack Republicans for “exploiting” the Christmas Day terror attack for political gain.  I fail to see how Republicans criticizing a President for his slow and contradictory response to a terrorist attack is using a “human” tragedy for political gain – hell they learned it from Dems in the aftermath of 911 and Katrina.

All this from the network that loves to refer to Fox News as a branch of the Republican Party…

On a side note – I wasn’t watching her show.  I was channel surfing.  I promise.  You have to stop when you see that ugly mug to see what train wreck side show she is featuring for the evening.

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post

18 comments for “Rachel Maddow Sucks

1. allen wade
    January 6, 2010 at 10:08 am

You got your headline wrong. Rachel Maddow does not suck, she licks.

• T. CHRISTOPHER
      January 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Perhaps

2. Karen
    January 7, 2010 at 7:46 am

yes, i agree she sucks…but desparation will do that to you..

• T. CHRISTOPHER
      January 7, 2010 at 8:35 am

Much agreed.

3. Me
    April 16, 2010 at 12:42 pm

This is a pathetic little website.

4. May 5, 2010 at 7:06 am

Are you selling advertising space on your blog? If not, do you think you will anytime in the near future?

• T. CHRISTOPHER
      May 5, 2010 at 9:34 am

Of course I do. Send me an email.

5. Apryl
    July 3, 2010 at 12:04 am

WOW…thank you, Allan, for your sexist and homophobic comments. Glad to see you’re so honest in your opinions irrelevant to this story. But how could it possibly be so unsurprising to read them on a conservative blog? Huh. I guess we’ll never know. Unless we check certain political platforms influenced by “family values.”

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but as for me, I believe that Ms. Maddow, a Rhodes Scholar who was a grad student at Lincoln College, Oxford, and holds a Doctorate in Philosophy…is a beautiful woman. Her brain is also rather gorgeous.

Unlike many of the pundits you see…pretty much anywhere….Dr. Maddow will correct her own mistakes on the air, and apologize for making them. She researches, investigates, and studies the stories she works on. Her journalistic integrity is astounding, but sadly, quite rare.

And if you would like to hear my opinion on this article, how long did it take George W. Bush to respond in any way to the shoebomber? Six days? You mean, twice as many days as Obama took to respond to the Fruit of Kaboom attack? Oh, well, whatever logic you’re cooking up for the pipe, I’ll just have to accept as something it is futile to remedy with information.

One last thing…I suppose we can’t refer to FAUX News as a branch of the Republican party…not while Sean Hannity is publicly endorsing Michelle Bachmann.

• Joel McPhaill
      March 18, 2011 at 3:34 am

I used to “surf” the news channels until about the time Maddow was given her show. That network is so off the mark it’s almost unbelieveable. I actually do think she sucks. What does all of that education have to do with journalistic integrity? Seems she made a little “right” turn when Olberman got canned….not much of a turn, but somewhat anyway. Get a clue guys…..people have to be free to produce in order for a country to thrive, and that production can’t be taken and given away to the lazy masses. Damn.

• March 18, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Thanks for the comment Joel. I am certainly not a fan of MSNBC, but it may surprise you to hear that I actually like watching the network. Where else can you find not only a source for posts about the ridiculousness of the Left but also the motivation to write about it? I say nowhere more compelling. Save for NPR I suppose.

6. March 2, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Hmmmmm…. I think MSNBC replaced Rachel Maddow with the Mr. Ed Show, or something like that…… lol

7. Mike
    April 7, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Amen. I’m watching her right now and I can’t even describe how bad it is. It’s like politics gone gossip girl she’s literally talking about who voters are supposed to be annoyed with. Somebody put her out of her misery

• April 8, 2011 at 12:37 am

Someone put us out of our misery. I actually watch the garbage from time to time just to get angry. Call me sick, but it works.

8. Tommy
    April 19, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Maddow was born on April 1st, 1973. That should tell you something,right there. ANYBODY who would follow her is almost as foolish as this April Fool!

• April 20, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Fine point Tommy. She’s a dolt. I often wonder who it is exactly that her show appeals to. I’m convinced the only people that watch it are Republicans looking to get angry.

9. JP
    July 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm

she makes me want to puke

Comments are closed.