It’s been a while, so I figured there was no time like the present to share a few links from the best and the brightest of the right-wing universe. Quite a few new first timers here as well. One point worth noting on the Republican primary front… Pretty broad range of support for most of the candidates still remaining in the field. While I don’t think I’ve included anyone swapping spit with Jon Huntsman, I’m fairly certain the rest of the field has at least one supporter among this distinguished group of right wing patriots.
THE OTHER MCCAIN:
- Governor Zombie Stumbles Relentlessly Toward Humiliation in South Carolina UPDATE: Rush Limbaugh Compares Perry ‘Vulture’ Attack to Fidel Castro
- Rick Santorum Adds Staff, Offices, Money and Key Endorsement in South Carolina
- Rick Santorum Distances Himself From Newt’s Lefty ‘Hit Job’ on Mitt Romney
- Rick Perry Has Replaced Jon Huntsman in the Coveted ‘Gov. Asterisk’ Position
CONSERVATIVE HIDEOUT 2.0:
- The Demographics Still Hold: More Americans are Conservative, but why is the Left so Successful?
- Mental Disorder Reaches Epidemic Status
- The Paulbot Creed
I OWN THE WORLD:
- Mercedes Bends
- State Sponsored Religion
- The Foremost Constitutional Experts in the World Get Quizzed
JUST A CONSERVATIVE GIRL:
- Tebowing Shot of the Day
- Bob McDonnell’s State of the Commonwealth Address
- What Jay-Z Really Thinks of the 99%
LEFT COAST REBEL:
- Why Are There No ‘True’ Hamiltonian/Federalists Any Longer?
- Romney’s Bain Helped Obama With Auto Bailout
- (VIDEO) Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Truth to Power on the Daily Show
- Packaging inspector fired for telling co-workers to inspect her package
- Mercedes Benz is now courting the communist mass-murderer luxury vehicle market
- Monday Moonshine, the Chris Christie Schools an Occupod edition
ACE OF SPADES:
- Perry Passes Santorum In South Carolina; Newt Still Leads The Anti-Romneys By A Wide Margin
- Fortune Mostly Clears Romney From Charges Alleged in Newt’s PAC’s Vulture Attack
- Desperate Candidate Makes Left-Wing Attack on Romney’s Position on Corporations
THE LONELY CONSERVATIVE:
- Hey Remember When Obama Called Raising the Debt Ceiling ‘Unpatriotic?’ No, Here’s a Reminder
- Gas Prices Going Up
- Conservatives Outnumber Moderates and Liberals
- Obama the Vulture Socialist
- Obama: “I Want My Daughters Treated The Same Way As My Sons”. . . Wait, He Has Sons?…
- South Carolina DNC Chair Claims GOP Racist For Holding Debate On MLK Day, Demands Romney Condemn It…
- A Romney Nomination Means Independent Runs from BOTH Trump and Ron Paul?
- You Bet Your Sweet Bippy!!!
- Gingrich-Palin 2012: Is ‘Cuda Preparing to Endorse Newt . . . On Way To the VP Slot?
- TLP Quik Hits: Rand Paul Returns $500K To Treasury
- TLP Quik Hits: Homeland Security Watches Twitter, Social Media
THE LAUGHING CONSERVATIVE:
THE WASHINGTON REBEL:
THE WHITED SEPULCHRE:
- Obama’s “Razist” Lobbyist Moves Up
- Al Gore: If Global Warming isn’t a Campaign Issue, Civilization is at Risk
MOTOR CITY TIMES:
- Even China is losing Manufacturing Jobs
- World Economic Forum cite “Severe income inequality” as largest global risk
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz On The Lack Of Civility In Congress
- Dog Eat Dog – The GOP Primaries
- Why I Want Romney to Win the Republican Nomination
- Why I Prefer Gary Johnson to Ron Paul
THIS AIN’T HELL (BUT YOU CAN SEE IT FROM HERE):
THE CLASSIC LIBERAL BLOG:
THE DAILY CALLER:
THE JAWA REPORT:
RIGHT WING NEWS:
- When Will #Occupy Wall Street Qualify As Domestic Terrorism?
- Democrats Still Falsely Blaming The Tea Party For Tucson Shooting
QUESTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS:
YID WITH LID:
JAMMIE WEARING FOOLS:
- Heroes of the 99% Rumored to Be Looking at $28 Million Connecticut Mansion
- Classy: Charles Barkley Calls Tim Tebow A “National Nightmare”…
FIRE ANDREA MITCHELL:
- Shocker! (Not) Jeb Bush to endorse Mitt Romney before the Florida primary
- Obama asks for another $1.2 trillion debt limit increase – how soon before Weeper Boehner caves?
THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS:
- PROFILES IN LEFTIST PRINCIPLES: PISSING ON DEAD TALIBAN JIHADIST ENEMIES IS BAD, BUT CRAPPING ON COP CARS IS GOOD
- BAIN VERSUS OBAMA & GM – OR: WHO WOULD YOU TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE SAVINGS, MITT OR BARACK?
- The left blogosphere freaks out over its own inability to distinguish between hard to believe and falsifiable.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond Stores Yank Radioactive Metal Tissue Holders Containing Cobalt-60
- Shaky Hopenchange: Hostess Brands Files for Bankruptcy, Jobless Claims Jump, December Holiday Retail Sales Missed the Mark
FULL METAL PATRIOT:
- Al Gore Said North Polar Cap Would Be Melted This Year… Guess Not, Huh?
- #Occupy Criminal Movement Becomes Latest Terrorist Wing of Democrat Party Replacing KKK
- Gallup: conservatism remains dominant American ideology
- “I’d like to see a Republican Party that embraces a lot of the libertarian ideas.”
- Rush audio: Anger — not altruism — motivates Obama
- Gingrich: Gee, maybe my super-PAC should get its facts straight
DA TECH GUY:
THE GRANITE GROK:
- How Cains 9-9-9 Fixes the Ron Paul Problem – almost
- Oklahoma Sharia Law: Appeals Court Upholds Block of Oklahoma Shariah – International Law
THE CAMP OF SAINTS:
- Santorum Defends Mitt’s Work At Bain / Mitt Does Not Defend Mitt’s Work At Bain
- Gunning For Allen West