Right Wing Extremists: January 13, 2012

Republican Conservative BlogsIt’s been a while, so I figured there was no time like the present to share a few links from the best and the brightest of the right-wing universe.  Quite a few new first timers here as well.  One point worth noting on the Republican primary front…  Pretty broad range of support for most of the candidates still remaining in the field.  While I don’t think I’ve included anyone swapping spit with Jon Huntsman, I’m fairly certain the rest of the field has at least one supporter among this distinguished group of right wing patriots.

THE OTHER MCCAIN:

MAGGIE’S NOTEBOOK:

THE CAMP OF SAINTS:

TRUTH BEFORE DISHONOR:

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post

11 comments for “Right Wing Extremists: January 13, 2012

1. January 14, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Many thanks for the linkage sir. It is much appreciated.

• January 14, 2012 at 2:47 pm

My pleasure. And thanks again for the heads up on the other site swiping my content.

2. January 14, 2012 at 2:23 pm

THIS BLOG OWNER CAN PROVE HE’S A REAL CONSERVATIVE BY LEAVING THIS POST INTACT: Patriots, how much more proof do you need that Israel was behind 9/11? The evidence in this article effectively convicts the “jews” of the worst act of war ever perpetrated against America. And they know we’re onto them, that’s why they just had their buttboys in Congress and the Whitehouse ram through the Detainee Security Act – so they can start silencing people like us who are spreading the truth. Stop fooling yourselves, if “jews” are ruthless enough to blow up the WTC to get us to go to war for them, they’ll be ruthless enough to start making their critics disappear. They did all this when they controlled The Soviet Union. DO YOU THINK COMMUNISM HAS CHANGED ITS MIND ABOUT RULING THE WORLD?

• January 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm

There will be no proving anything to you, sir. That said, I am willing to leave your garbage “intact” but only because I think it’s helpful for the world to see that ignorant points of view like this still somehow exist. I killed your link, but the rest can stay as sad and delusional as it may be.

3. January 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Thanks so much!

• January 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm

You’re certainly welcome. Great stuff over there btw.

4. January 14, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I appreciate the links, T Christopher. I know the amount of time it takes to put something like this together.

On another note, what comment subscription plugin are you using? The emails I receive from it do not give a link to view the comments. Have you ever looked at Subscribe to Comments Reloaded?

• January 14, 2012 at 10:49 pm

No problem LD. Just glad to throw some links around. I almost always get emails from bloggers I include saying they find new blogs they’ve never come across; so it’s more than worth the effort.

As to comment moderation… Truth be told, I think I’m using something I came across ages ago. Not the strength of this site or its proprietor to say the least. I’ll check out your suggestion first thing in the morning. I’m sure if you’re suggesting it, it would no doubt be an improvement.

Comments are closed.