I blog because I enjoy it. To say that I’ve enjoyed blogging the last several days would do a great disservice to the word enjoyment… and just about any other word with positive connotation. Because of that, posts have been coming at a snail’s pace around here; and I do apologize to the folks that venture over this way in search of “news” and whatever it is one typically comes here to find. That said, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching my right-wing brethren navigate their way through this relative news suck week; so I will share a few of the best and brightest I came across along the way.
(And if you’re in the giving mood, throw a few bones Da Tech Guy’s direction so he can’t keep on keeping on over there…)
DA TECH GUY:
THE OTHER MCCAIN:
- Mr. Inevitability, Mitt Romney
- Hillary Clinton ‘… Reject Efforts To Marginalize Any One Of Us*’
- Why Did the Santorum Campaign Leak Its Strategy Memo to Liberal Media First?
- ‘Alabama Deserves Better’
- GOP Nomination Race Hits Alabama and Mississippi
- GOP Delegate Rules – 50 States of Confusion
- Oklahoma House Approves Drug Testing For Welfare Recipients
CONSERVATIVE HIDEOUT 2.0:
- Op-Ed: Why does the left want a king to rule over us?
- Unions Contributions Expected to Exceed 450 Million Dollars in the Coming Election
- Occupy Wall Street Running out of Other People’s Money?
- Articles of Impeachment for Libya 2.0, the Syria Chapter
JUST A CONSERVATIVE GIRL:
LEFT COAST REBEL:
- Impeachment Proceedings Against Obama Have Begun
- Video – Newt Agrees With Ron Paul And Gary Johnson On Afghanistan
MOTOR CITY TIMES:
- Video: Michelle Obama insists Let’s Move is not about government telling people what to eat, then tells people what to eat
- How low can it go? Obama’s approval rating plummets, again
- Monday Misanthropy, how many feminists does it take to christen an aircraft carrier?
ACE OF SPADES:
- Pirates vs. Congress – And Why Congress Is More Dangerous
- Is Steve Schmidt the Dumbest Guy in Politics?
THE LONELY CONSERVATIVE:
- Obamacare to Fund Abortions with $1 Monthly Premiums?
- Obama’s Leadership Test: A Tale of Two Massacres
- Taxpayer Money Used to Lobby for Soda Taxes
I OWN THE WORLD:
- Actress Julianne Moron: blind, deaf, and really dumb:
- Just Another Darth Vader in a Kilt Riding a Unicycle Playing the BagPipes Video
- In the Future, Socialism Will Advance Through “Insurance”
- You can’t legislate morality…
- For those of you who were “disappointed” in the Derrick Bell video released by Breitbart…
- Only 20% say they are better off now than they were 4 years ago
- Obama loses the real war
- Obama attacks Palin, she bites back harder
- Goofy David Cameron Schedules Obama Campaign Stops While Completely Ignoring American Conservative Leaders
- Newt to Obama: ‘This is What an Oil-Drilling Platform Looks Like’
THE WASHINGTON REBEL:
THE WHITED SEPULCHRE:
THIS AIN’T HELL (BUT YOU CAN SEE IT FROM HERE):
THE CLASSIC LIBERAL BLOG:
THE DAILY CALLER:
RIGHT WING NEWS:
- Obama Attack Video Against Palin, Breitbart Is Selectively and Heavily Edited
- An unhappy Trende for Romney
- INFOGRAPHIC: How Democrats Are Trying To Cover Every Base For 2012
- FUN WITH ANAGRAMS: Soledad O’Brien = Deniable Odors
QUESTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS:
YID WITH LID:
JAMMIE WEARING FOOLS:
- Afghan Taliban Vow to Behead U.S. Soldiers, Obama Flies Off to Watch Basketball
- Surprise! “Cosmic Slop” Director a Big Obama Donor, Compares Bell to MLK
THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS:
- PEACE TREATY BETWEEN ISRAEL AND EGYPT IS ALL BUT OVER: LOWER HOUSE OF EGYPTIAN PARLIAMENT PASSES BILL NAMING ISRAEL ENEMY #1
- Have you heard about the health insurance plan that covers your fresh, organic fruits and vegetables?
FULL METAL PATRIOT:
- Obama signs H.R. 347 anti-protest “Trespass Bill”
- Why America’s Education Isn’t Worth The Money (Infographic)
- Ping! Missouri Mom Arrested After Beating Son’s Heroin Dealer With an Aluminum Bat
- More Hope and Change… Afghans Torch Obama Effigy